About Eumarella Shores Noosa Lake Retreat
Spoil yourself in the unspoilt at Eumarella Shores Noosa Lake Retreat, the perfect base for your next Noosa holiday.
One of Noosa’s best kept secrets, Eumarella Shores is a perfect combination of nature and luxury.
- Eco accredited with Ecotourism Australia.
- Miles from the crowds, yet minutes to Noosa’s acclaimed beaches, restaurants and national park.
- Visit the nearby iconic Eumundi Markets and the Noosa Farmers Market.
- Learn about bush-tucker, Indigenous and European history on the interpretive bushwalking trail.
- Discover the protected flora and fauna on the nature trail in the gazetted Nature Refuge. See the delicate wildflowers in spring time!
- Birdlife abounds. A twitchers paradise. See common species list here.
- Kick back. Relax on your deck. Watch the moon rise above the lake.
- Photograph the resident mob of kangaroos and the water birds on the lake.
- Day trips to heritage listed Fraser Island and Australia Zoo.
- Go whale watching, deep sea fishing, standup paddle boarding and many more options.
- Or just sit back, relax on your verandah, listening to the gently lapping lake, sharing a special memory.
This place is magic! I arrived stressed, unable to sleep and now leave a new person. This is a place for renewal and healing. Thank you - it was fabulous.
Packages & Deals
Guest & Media Reviews
“Nurtured naturally” Noosa is a haven from development. Noosa is well loved because it has no.. Read More