You will be spoilt for choice with the accommodation selection at Eumarella Shores. Take your pick from a private, absolute lakefront cottage, each with a verandah virtually hovering over the lake, or a more spacious, architecturally designed, contemporary lakehouse, perched slightly higher on the banks of the lake, ensuring beautiful lake views, or the stunning, award winning absolute lakefront luxury lakehouse. To choose the best accommodation option for you, see more detail below.
Find Out More
Noosa style, individually themed, contemporary lakehouses are more spacious and perfect for couples or families. Soft furnishings using limited edition designer fabrics, coupled with modern furniture. Wood fires. Verandahs with fantastic lake views. The Studio lakehouse is located 30 metres from lakes edge, elevated with stunning lake views, whilst a little further from the waters edge, nestled among native bush garden is the private and secluded garden lakehouse, Alice's Garden, with beautiful views to the lake from the verandah. Each lakehouse is two bedroom (available as one or two bedroom) with two bathrooms (Studio has one bathroom with king single and the other with shower only, whilst Alice's Garden has one bathroom with double spa bath and the other with a king single spa). Fully self contained, comprehensively equipped kitchens. Combined kitchen/dining and lounge with logfire. Private lakeside timber deck. Complimentary two person canoe.
Find Out More
Our deluxe cottages are designed especially for that romantic weekend away. Enchanting, romantic traditional Queenslander cottages. Treetops themed with french provincial furnishings, and Cormorant themed with a contemporary coastal styling, both enjoying an absolute lakefront position. Located 10 metres from the lakes edge. Two bedroom – (available as one bedroom or bedroom two available for one child only). Treetops Bedroom one featuring duo bath with stunning lake views, and Cormorant bedroom one featuring a double spa with spectacular uninterrupted lake views from a private glass enclosed verandah. One bathroom (shower only). Fully self contained, comprehensively equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Combined kitchen/dining and lounge with romantic, logfire. Private verandah overlooking the lake. Private lake side timber deck. Complimentary two person canoe. Enjoy complimentary Welcome platter on arrival.
Find Out More
Architect designed, spacious lakehouses with superb lake views featuring large verandah, natural plywood, polished floors, sky lights, stone benchtops, quality appliances and furnishings. Located 30 metres from lakes edge. Two bedroom (available as one or two bedroom). One lakehouse with one bathroom (king single spa bath) and the other with two bathrooms (both shower only). Both lakehouse’s have separate powder rooms. Fully self contained, comprehensively equipped kitchens. Combined kitchen/dining and lounge with logfire or gas fuelled logfire. Private lakeside grassed foreshore area. Complimentary two person canoe or kayak. Enjoy complimentary Welcome Platter on arrival. One lakehouse with disabled access and wheelchair friendly bathroom.
Find Out More
Watch the moon rise above the lake at “Gooloowaa” (which means “moonlight”). Contemporary indigenous themed styling to compliment the amazing adobe walls handmade from the ground on which it stands. A superb kitchen featuring granite benches and European appliances inc dishwasher/coffee machine. Floor to ceiling glass opens onto the lakefront deck with stairs leading down to a raised boardwalk and a timber deck hovering over the water. Air conditioned. Located just 8 metres from the lake’s edge. Three bedrooms (available as one, two or three bedroom) with two bathrooms and two powder rooms. The two main bedrooms have double spa baths with fantastic views to the lake. Fully self contained, comprehensively equipped kitchens with quality European appliances and Brazilian marble benches. Very spacious kitchen/dining and lounge area. Complimentary use of two person canoe. Enjoy complimentary Welcome Platter on arrival.
All accommodation features
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack.
- Complimentary Appelles Apothecary indulgent natural bathroom products.
- Complimentary use of canoe.
- Complimentary handmade chocolates.
- Complimentary use of DVD’s, games and library.
- Private lake access with timber deck or grassed terrace on lake edge.
- Slow burning, romantic wood fires on request.
- Fully self contained to ensure your privacy and seclusion.
- One two & three bedroom. Great for one/two couples or along bring the kids
- Separate lounge/dining area with soft, comfortable lounge suite.
- DVD, CD, IPOD dock and TV systems.
- Comprehensively equipped full kitchen including cooktop, oven, fridge, and microwave. Well provisioned with quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware.
- WiFi on request.
- Fine bed and bath linen included.
- Natural cooling from lake breezes and tree canopy
- Fully screened.
- Ceiling fans.
- Air-conditioning and dishwasher on request.
- Eco conscious and all with passive solar design.
- Private BBQ.
- Private laundry facilities.
- Undercover car parking at your accommodation.
- Accommodate up to 6/7 people (please request)
- King single spa or double spa on request.