Guests complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe.
- Deluxe cottages and lakehouses, and luxury lakehouse accommodation includes complimentary sparkling wine and handmade chocolates, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers.
- DVD, game, reading library and reference library – a selection of topics such as birdwatching, local history including the community’s fight for preservation of Noosa’s natural assets, Noosa’s native plants and Noosa tracks and trails.
- Complimentary kitchen starter pack provided including a continental breakfast and emergency dinner rations!
- Complimentary bathroom starter pack provided featuring natural bathroom products by Appelles Apothecary.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area
- Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Art exhibited at reception and in some cottages/lakehouse. Viewing by arrangement, subject to reservations.
- Binoculars and bird caller available for guest use.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!
Guests services by arrangement
In house spa treatmentsIndulge with an in-house relaxing remedial and therapeutic massage to de-stress or ease those aches and pains. Other in house spa treatments also available.
More about our treatments
Guests can opt to dine out at one of Noosa’s outstanding restaurants, self cater in our well equipped kitchens, or take the pressure off by ordering a gourmet hamper or select from our seasonal menu, all bought to you by our in house chef Cultivar Comida to be enjoyed at your leisure in the comfort and intimacy of your own cottage/lakehouse. After all who can resist a romantic candlelit dinner, as the moon rises over the lake.
Our hampers are freshly prepared by Cultivar Comida with the emphasis on locally sourced produce - organic when available. Click here for our selection.